d2h audio quality is very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter is using Airtel DTH now...and commenting about d2h claiming that he used it one year ago...

He is not interested in getting it solved. As he himself stated, he had been using D2h last year. Since he's using ADTV now- he is out there to defame D2h for no obvious reason. He just claims that D2h sound quality is VERY BAD nowadays-while the fact is that he is NOT using D2h these days! What inference can one draw from this scenario?

D2H Team Improve Audio And Sound Quality Day By Day ! M using Daily D2H Hd Services And AQ and VQ is "average" :)

Vikram said:
D2H Team Improve Audio And Sound Quality Day By Day ! M using Daily D2H Hd Services And AQ and VQ is "average" :)

Do you agree with the view of thread starter?

Vikram said:

So does that mean you agree with thread starter? Even then, I must say purpose of the thread is to defame D2h because he WAS using D2h a year ago and now he's using ADTV. So what is the purpose of posting about the audio quality of D2h now i.e today? Does that not smell of defamation?

Certain words should not be allowed in titles when describing a dth. It clearly sends out wrong signals.

timkamat said:
So does that mean you agree with thread starter? Even then, I must say purpose of the thread is to defame D2h because he WAS using D2h a year ago and now he's using ADTV. So what is the purpose of posting about the audio quality of D2h now i.e today? Does that not smell of defamation?

No ! Also know He Giving false information by Wrong Thread ! His Aim is discredit D2H But it is Not Easy ....

D2H PIC QUALITY AUDIO QUALITY GOOD COMPER TO AIRTEL DIGITAL TV IAM SURE.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock