DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

Called cc they confirmed process started,but they are saying it is free only for NXT customers. I cannot spend again for NXT box. They are saying as if I have to take a new connection. They have arranged a call back

Last edited:
Process start today, first new customers, & upgrade customers to change the d2h direction.
New customers you referred to are whether those customers who are booking new connections from today onwards or those customers who have taken new connections in recent months?
I have taken NXT HD connection a month and a week ago. I will come under new customer category?

It is even for old customers also. I have raised service request. Those people in regional cc are saying me what I have told in previous post. But people in normal cc 1860 thing told it is for all stb, so there will not be any need to change to NXT box. Waiting for the technician to arrive. Any info on packages?

It is even for old customers also. I have raised service request. Those people in regional cc are saying me what I have told in previous post. But people in normal cc 1860 thing told it is for all stb, so there will not be any need to change to NXT box. Waiting for the technician to arrive. Any info on packages?
Yes its to be confirmed whether it is only for NXT box or other dish+ boxes also as we can call the technician and do the direction setting only after confirming its for all boxes. @profsathya bro waiting to see D2h channels on your box.

Yes eagerly waiting, I am one of the old customers of dish TV. My first DTH brand. Even though I get all those tamil channels in adtv and Tata sky. Btw call back person told 63 Tamil channels you will get. I told I don't need new connection. He told it is for 1750. Then he toldcontact cc for realignment to any box or not. I have to confirm with technician whether they will change it for mpeg 4 box.

Last edited:
Change direction st2 but channels displaying 101 Unsubscribed channel

Kindly check with a technician as merely changing the direction will not help.There will be other settings and process which can be done by a qualified technician.

Yes eagerly waiting, I am one of the old customers of dish TV. My first DTH brand. Even though I get all those tamil channels in adtv and Tata sky. Btw call back person told 63 Tamil channels you will get. I told I don't need new connection. He told it is for 1750. Then he toldcontact cc for realignment to any box or not. I have to confirm with technician whether they will change it for mpeg 4 box.
Bro Your STB Model?

Process start today, first new customers, & upgrade customers to change the d2h direction.
bro Do u have any new Connection requests today? if yes please kindly Post Some Pics After giving new connections...
and please let me know upgrading process for existing customers...just Alignment is enough or any upgration needed from CC End?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock