DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

Then why not provide ST2 in arion box.. What is the reason for that.. Still arion box is good quality box still no complaint persist in the use of 5years but nxt box little worst
I also wonder the same why the hell they are not adding support for Arion HD box.

Bro Ur using arion box.. Any member working in dish tv known any details of that
Yep, I am using Arion HD box. However, I am not interested in shifting my box to D2H because for me Dish TV HD is best. Moreover, in case I want to watch D2H then I already have D2H HD box at my home. I will simply move my dish antenna towards 88 East and get the recharge of D2H

Yep, I am using Arion HD box. However, I am not interested in shifting my box to D2H because for me Dish TV HD is best. Moreover, in case I want to watch D2H then I already have D2H HD box at my home. I will simply move my dish antenna towards 88 East and get the recharge of D2H
But iam very waiting for ST2 because I want I like to watch more south channels

Dish tv nodal officer of kerala said to me Af8012h hd box not compatible with the latest software

If we are strong with our Attitude & not encourage their stupidity...

We will surely get free up gradation to NXT soon
That's right bro.. How to tell any proof.. Day by day going.. Patience over.. Why dishtv avoid tru hd customers.. Why to give an updation

If we are strong with our Attitude & not encourage their stupidity...

We will surely get free up gradation to NXT soon
but why dish tv will replace an HD box with NXT box. Doesn't make any sense. They can replace only SD MPEG-2 boxes with this model

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock