DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

I really wondet what's the issue in converting Arion HD boxes to ST2. D6005 HD model is older than Arion HD boxes
I think dish tv using a trap to arion box using customers to forcefully move to their new box iam already trapped by dish tv in few years ago iam using SD box then dish tv add few Malayalam channels only in dish dish Tru HD box iam moving to this box now they also used that technique

I think dish tv using a trap to arion box using customers to forcefully move to their new box iam already trapped by dish tv in few years ago iam using SD box then dish tv add few Malayalam channels only in dish dish Tru HD box iam moving to this box now they also used that technique
If they are not converting ur box to ST2 then stay at NSS-6

This box is fully supported with the encryption we have on ST2. Only they have to roll out the software for this box and allow it in the premission list
But don't know why dish tv rollout software and allow permission I think dish tv forcing this box using customers to nxt

But don't know why dish tv rollout software and allow permission I think dish tv forcing this box using customers to nxt
I don't think so this could be the reason. Dish TV shifting many old HD boxes to ST2. If they wanted to force customers then they must not allow old boxes to be converted to ST2.

I don't think so this could be the reason. Dish TV shifting many old HD boxes to ST2. If they wanted to force customers then they must not allow old boxes to be converted to ST2.
Then why not provide ST2 in arion box.. What is the reason for that.. Still arion box is good quality box still no complaint persist in the use of 5years but nxt box little worst

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock