D2H-Having Worst Technology Amongst Indian DTHs

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 6,324
RE: D2H-The Worst DTH of The World

Tata Sky activated ACTVE VEDIC MATHS 3 months pack costing Rs450 back in March 2015 in one of my friends tata sky hd device. He only knew it when he saw payment reminder before 25 days of his regular payment date. We contacted CC, they told we've somehow activated 3 months pack, money is gone, they can't do anything!

So i can say that tata sky is the worst DTH of the universe.

shuknopata said:
Tata Sky activated ACTVE VEDIC MATHS 3 months pack costing Rs450 back in March 2015 in one of my friends tata sky hd device. He only knew it when he saw payment reminder before 25 days of his regular payment date. We contacted CC, they told we've somehow activated 3 months pack, money is gone, they can't do anything!

post some proof :p :p here PK bro posted proof

i think by seeing titel something is burning in your heart thats why you made this story :p

Please Change The Thread Title...

Infact all DTH Will Have Many Problems In Their Services..Blaming A Particular DTH Is Not Accepted

Prashant Kumar bro send the email to nodal officers along with ur complaint no,they will resolve ur complaint soon;)

But wrost dth means rdtv only:lol:shy

Edited post.... Sorry @shuknopata bro very sorry for my previous post :s:s:(

shuknopata said:

Agreed Bro...Infact All DTH In The World Definitely Face Such Issues:s:s

I Have Seen Many Comments In Tata Sky FB Page Regarding Their Services Bro:lol:lol

Add in brackets (My Opinion) to the title...
I haven't see any similar threads here...
Intentional defaming !

Mods, plz merge this thread with General Discussion of d2h section :k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Add in brackets (My Opinion) to the title...
I haven't see any similar threads here...
Intentional defaming !

Mods, plz merge this thread with General Discussion of d2h section :k

+1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock