D2H-Having Worst Technology Amongst Indian DTHs

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 6,389
Rushil.D said:
post some proof :p :p here PK bro posted proof

i think by seeing titel something is burning in your heart thats why you made this story :p

You are welcome to visit my friend's house to ensure that its quite unbelievable for a man in his age (~35) to activate ACTVE Fun Learn and Math pack (He has no children). Oh yaa CC gave one advice to him ''Please change your online care password''. My friend had to pay rs650 for this stupid mistake surely from tata sky end. He doesn't have the password of his online care by that time, only i had that. And simply because of this i recharge rs325 on his account as because i was the only person with his ID and password.

Note: Videocon doesn't pay me, so i have no issues of love for them. I am only quoting one live from Rahulan Ratnarajah post on second page: ''How many dth u hv used to find d2h is the worst ??''

Present title is Ok, but previous is misleading for any people who find this forum name from Google search.

Please change the title if anyone can.. Thread starter didn't know the meaning of Technology.

Ananthu said:
Please change the title if anyone can.. Thread starter didn't know the meaning of Technology.

yaa bro i don't know ; can you explain !

@shuknopata you and your friend both are living in bangladesh :huh

Minimum base pack d2h ₹253(other dth₹250only including tax)

Its Seems D2H Fanboys not want to accept Truth :dodgy

@shuknopata i don't know what happen with you and how they said not to deactivate both actve packs in a locking period but same thing happen with me last year when they activated Actve Fun Learn by mistake but when i call the cc they immediatly dropped that pack and refunded me the amount :k :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock