D2h HD or SunDirect HD for Chennai

yunu10422

Reaction score
I am using videocon hd d2h about 1.5 months. Earlier Planned to buy sun direct hd, but after hearing their poor customer service I bought d2h. But now i am feeling that it was good for North india. bcoz there is no Tamil hd out of 21 HD channels. So I am thinking that to swap to Sun direct. So can you guys give me a suggestion.? Is it good to move Sundirect HD.? how much monthly rent for regional and world sports pack? Also I heard that Sun Direct HD is not a original HD and the screen was stretched SD. Is it true? Please compare d2h HD channels VS Sun Direct HD channels.

Thanks in advance.

yes i fell same thing last year i had buy airtel dth hd...but most channels are hindi hd channels..
and airtel dth and tatasky and d2h focous for north hd channels...
but sun dth providing 4 regional hd channels may be next year increase their regional hd channels
so i move sun dth hd...
presently sun dth having space problem...
but this year ending sun dth will having space by mesat 3b satellite launch..
so buy to sun dth hd

more channels from D2H then sun, and also sports pack is cheap in D2H where as it is costly in sun.. HD channels of D2H are full HD and of best quality..

sun having 4 regional hd channels
1)sun tv hd is real hd channels but some programs only telecast in hd
remaing programs are upscaled hd
more details:http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-HD-Programs-List-SUNTVHD-Channel
2)sun music hd is real hd channel
3)ktv hd is upscaled hd
4)gemini tv hd upscaled hd
as per my info after financial year gemini tv hd and ktv hd are convert to upscaled hd to real hd

and sun tv hd channel telecast new movies and premier movies in bluray clarity

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock