D2H Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer Details

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 4,943
HD offer period over. Time to drop the pack. No option in Videocon website to drop pack! How to drop? My mobile is not registered RMN.
Pl. help.

prasad1979 said:
HD offer period over. Time to drop the pack. No option in Videocon website to drop pack! How to drop? My mobile is not registered RMN.
Pl. help.

call custmore care and tell your Custmore ID

MURALEEKARTHIK said:
Is there any chance to come the 41 hd channels again?

Yes by subscribing to plantium or diamond pack...;)

nagardei said:
call custmore care and tell your Custmore ID

Customer care informed that this 'SOUTH SILVER PHD ADD-ON' pack started on 03 March 2016 (today!!) & now it is under 1 month lock-in period (till 03 April 2016). Add-on can't be unsubscribed now due to lock in! He noted my request & pack will be unsubscribed after lock-in period.

I've to pay Rs. 150 this month! OMG!:angry
Lesson learnt, I'll never subscribe to any KKW offers now.

prasad1979 said:
Customer care informed that this 'SOUTH SILVER PHD ADD-ON' pack started on 03 March 2016 (today!!) & now it is under 1 month lock-in period (till 03 April 2016). Add-on can't be unsubscribed now due to lock in! He noted my request & pack will be unsubscribed after lock-in period.

I am successfully unsubscribed hd add-on with d2h app...

prasad1979 said:

Yesterday i have successfully unsubscribed my SOUTH SILVER PHD ADD ON 3 M lock in period by calling cc. I am using the trick which sam bro provide. but yesterday on wards i am not received trick but they are providing SOUTH SILVER PHD ADD on Rs.100 per month. I am calling cc and change my south silver pack to south gold sports Rs341/- and add South gold sports PHD Pack Rs.100 per month 3M (30 HD channels).:)

I think only this offer terminated the trick. D2H might have updated all customers pack who have HD add-ons.

Their intention should have been remove the offer priced HD add-ons and update it with the regular HD add-ons of the respective base pack.

But instead of identifying the customers who have the offer priced HD add-on, they simply identified all the customers who is having HD add-ons and updated the pack with the HD add-on of the respective pack.

This is my assumption and it is fitting for the current scenario as well.

If someone interested, you can try the trick once again. Or if someone already tried, let us know if it is still working or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock