D2H Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer Details

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 4,950
Saj 007 said:
1 st March...

@Saj bro - Which app you tried? Infinity? or some other app? coz when I tried with Infinity, it say This addon cannot be removed message :(

Sadiq said:
I think only this offer terminated the trick. D2H might have updated all customers pack who have HD add-ons.

Their intention should have been remove the offer priced HD add-ons and update it with the regular HD add-ons of the respective base pack.

But instead of identifying the customers who have the offer priced HD add-on, they simply identified all the customers who is having HD add-ons and updated the pack with the HD add-on of the respective pack.

This is my assumption and it is fitting for the current scenario as well.

If someone interested, you can try the trick once again. Or if someone already tried, let us know if it is still working or not.

Sadiq bro, twice in the 'Trick' thread (which is now closed), I mentioned that I am still getting the benefit of the trick (in a little different way though).

fjmvte493

@Saj bro - Which app you tried? Infinity? or some other app? coz when I tried with Infinity, it say This addon cannot be removed message :(

Infinity...:tup

Anybody Has NXT Digital Punjab Channels List?
Urgently Required...
Also tell that Colors Infinity HD, Sony ESPN HD and Star SPorts Hd3 and STar sports HD 4 are coming in

rana1 said:
Anybody Has NXT Digital Punjab Channels List?
Urgently Required...
Also tell that Colors Infinity HD, Sony ESPN HD and Star SPorts Hd3 and STar sports HD 4 are coming in
Post this in all threads.. Then somebody will help..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock