D2H Music 1 Added @ LCN 519 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 7,612
can somebody tell what this channel is telecasting???
I seriously doubt they need another Hindi music channel...

It's a music channel, plain and simple. D2h management is on some kind of trip, instead of adding kix, HD channels they are only adding their home made channels and that also pay!

ayanc99 said:
I added this channel. It's showing songs songs and more songs.

Hindi songs or eng? New or oldies? I also called cc. This channel is separate addon 15/mnth. Its not even part of active music. Whats spcl abt it?

Hindi songs, new mostly. Now a new add on package been added. Rs. 35/- in which you get both music channels 519 and 520 lcn as well as the 20 audio channels.

ayanc99 said:
Hindi songs, new mostly. Now a new add on package been added. Rs. 35/- in which you get both music channels 519 and 520 lcn as well as the 20 audio channels.

So they just increased the price of active music..bad move and unnecessary. from where did you know about this new addon 35?

d2h Music 1” is complimentary with all packages till 15th April 2015.

E61w0N5.jpg

swaroop86 said:
So they just increased the price of active music..bad move and unnecessary. from where did you know about this new addon 35?

I just added that add on package and deactivated the earlier add on Rs. 23/- for just one music channel and 20 audio music channels.

are you getting this channel? which package r u on and what addons do you have. kindly post the details.

Mod Note: Don't quote images while replying.

Back
Top Bottom