D2H Music 1 Added @ LCN 519 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 7,612
I am getting this channel. It is an add on channel. Nothing to do with package. I am a 4k subscriber. Either you add it at Rs. 15/- per month or you add a package comprising of this channel, channel no 520 as well as 20 audio music channels for Rs. 35/- per month.

ayanc99 said:
I am getting this channel. It is an add on channel. Nothing to do with package. I am a 4k subscriber. Either you add it at Rs. 15/- per month or you add a package comprising of this channel, channel no 520 as well as 20 audio music channels for Rs. 35/- per month.

Bro, I am not able to find Rs.35 add-on in their website and also in my account page. Where are you seeing it? Please give as the link..

Sadiq said:
Bro, I am not able to find Rs.35 add-on in their website and also in my account page. Where are you seeing it? Please give as the link..

site not updated yet. you will see here after you login..third option d2h music combo

uploading images

Yes, it is there. I was actually looking at the place where I red marked. It insisted me to not look at any other place :)

whYlK7E.png

Sadiq said:
Stop saying "unstable" all the times for all activities without using D2H. By saying "unstable" you are becoming so..

stop abusing in public

is this forum have some democracy

first you should be banned or warned

supermachi said:
stop abusing in public

is this forum have some democracy

first you should be banned or warned

May I know what abusive statement you found?

Back
Top Bottom