D2H Music 1 Added @ LCN 519 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 7,612
Friends..we have some policies and rules laid for a better maintainence or for better understanding of the privacy given if anyone feel that its an unnecessary pain you can happily post on your fb pages but not here

I am observing a proper administration of threads here. But cooperative ness is lacking from some users

The above said info is generic but not intended for any one...

Sadiq said:
Bro, first tell me why you abused D2H by saying "unstable" in public. You didn't give any reason.

this is his way of style. he said or write anything n then do not answer y he wrote that. change the topic but cud not the answer ur q.

But he is a good member so he will definitely explain why D2H is unstable.. You will see it bro..

He will also say what Sun Direct thread is useless.. He can type more than 5 words for sure.. Don't worry.. He will not sign out without explaining or he will not again use these words "unstable" and "useless" again without explaining the facts..

Sadiq said:
But he is a good member so he will definitely explain why D2H is unstable.. You will see it bro..

He will also say what Sun Direct thread is useless.. He can type more than 5 words for sure.. Don't worry.. He will not sign out without explaining or he will not again use these words "unstable" and "useless" again without explaining the facts..

don't act smart

admin will give justice

supermachi said:
don't act smart

admin will give justice

Ok bro. First tell me why you said D2H as unstable without any facts. Where are those facts. Why are you not answering this? Are you really having any facts are just defaming?

Prateek ,Supermachi & Sadiq bro. Leave the past and discussion in front of all members will show negative impact and give lineance

Leave it..

Sadiq said:
Ok bro. First tell me why you said D2H as unstable without any facts. Where are those facts. Why are you not answering this? Are you really having any facts are just defaming?

I am telling unstable/waste only for dth

not you

but you are telling me unstable/useless/waste etc

are you a smod?

admin has to take action against you

@Sateesh

We should close this here. We can accept a blind word "unstable" without facts. He is using "useless" and "unstable" in the threads but not explaining. This will create a negative impression about the brands among the users who are visiting here.

Either he need to list out the facts so that we can also accept his facts or he should agree that he is not having any facts and talking just like that.

@supermachi: Please let me know why are you calling D2H as unstable. Bring the facts for the benefit of members.

Back
Top Bottom