D2h new tv ad..........showing new HD box

Why dont they work on software update instead of introducing new set top box?

This creates confusion that whether current boxes are capable of having good and fast ui.

new members who going to buy d2h should wait for few months/days so they will get the new stb... i hope hardware quality also increased and soon better software should be updated in all stbs..

me_saket said:
old customer have to pay full amout for stb.

good design.

but i doubt on hardware quality, bcoz in last 3-4 years d2h didint given any outstanding STB hardware.

altough software upgrade is going on.

hope this stb will match our expectation of good qaulity software also.

FYI: these boxes component are outsourced from chinese company and only outside body and panel are produced in india and assembed in india.

so d2h team is really working hard for greater looks of STB.

but narrow in front and thick panel back design didnt attracted me much.

instead i am expecting stb with veticle position and hanging slot, so we can hand it on wall below our LCD/LED.

Name is set TOP Box, but people are fixing below lcd.

traditionally it was used to be placed above CTV.

but now generation chage required.

u r absolutely wrong, videocon d2h has its sster concern BBCL which makes each part of the stb in India. Plz research and get the facts right bfore commenting

dino29 said:
me_saket said:
old customer have to pay full amout for stb.

good design.

but i doubt on hardware quality, bcoz in last 3-4 years d2h didint given any outstanding STB hardware.

altough software upgrade is going on.

hope this stb will match our expectation of good qaulity software also.

FYI: these boxes component are outsourced from chinese company and only outside body and panel are produced in india and assembed in india.

so d2h team is really working hard for greater looks of STB.

but narrow in front and thick panel back design didnt attracted me much.

instead i am expecting stb with veticle position and hanging slot, so we can hand it on wall below our LCD/LED.

Name is set TOP Box, but people are fixing below lcd.

traditionally it was used to be placed above CTV.

but now generation chage required.

u r absolutely wrong, videocon d2h has its sster concern BBCL which makes each part of the stb in India. Plz research and get the facts right bfore commenting

again dino is making others to belive on his info. and trying to prove other member genuine info wrong.

i got above info from one of my frind, who is working in videocon plant in aurangabad, where mostly these STB's are assembeled.

so it's very true.

Since last 7/8 months ;I'm using D2h HD;before that I was using DishTV HD.Personally;as far I feel D2H's HD STB's hardware is inferior in quality ...I don't compare here ..I just tell what I feel using both....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock