D2h new tv ad..........showing new HD box

well Pikun Bhai even I felt the same. I was too using Dishtv HD and TS. I feel a bit better box would really ease out customer woes regarding hardware. Yes I found the service is better and fast and better than dishtv :). D2H has been too prompt in addressing mine queries and solving mine problems

praveenpersonel said:
Friends at present what is the size of the dish provided by videocon d2h for HD DVR 500GB???

90cm big dish. :tup

Bro I think they still provide 60 cm dish only in rainy areas and weak signal areas they provide a bigger dish. I asked them to give me a bigger one and I was ready to pay them but they told they have only 60 cm dish :(

Bro they provide 90cm dish with every HD DVR installation as i too got the same, if you wish i can share the pics which i posted here already. :)

Edit: As it has dual output and uses multi lnb so bigger dish gives better signal.

May be because you are HD Zapper user? D2H provides bigger dish only in HD DVR connection, the engineer told me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock