d2h SD DVR Remote

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 9,850
My STB doesn't have USB port, it is the old model one. Can I change it with new STB? And how much will it cost?

What is the Charges of the Remote ? Now Recording Services Added in All normal stb including HD ?

Vikram said:
What is the Charges of the Remote ? Now Recording Services Added in All normal stb including HD ?

Recording services can be available by software update in SD STBs only it needs the USB port as external recording need that. Remote is available if you buy as Abhi9x already got one. But yet to launch.

Vikram said:

They charged me for 190Rs. But dont know what is correct charge.
Remote is exellent I feel that working better than my old remote
And I also see Fast customer Service of d2h ,, I req. 29th march at 10pm calling customer care next day morning 9:30am I got new remote

Abhi9x said:
Vikram said:

They charged me for 190Rs. But dont know what is correct charge.
Remote is exellent I feel that working better than my old remote
And I also see Fast customer Service of d2h ,, I req. 29th march at 10pm calling customer care next day morning 9:30am I got new remote

I have asked for new HD DVR remote online and in same day they replaced it and charged Rs 250, so SD remote price looks fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock