Seeking Help How to binge+ remote in IR mode only

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
I feel battery consumption of binge+ remote is high which I think due to Bluetooth mode because my hd box remote giving longer life

So how to use binge+ remote in IR mode only?

In setting u will find bluetooth option just off that option
I have already turned it off..it was fine for a day , yesterday whenever I press any key in the remote the led light in the remote was blinking twice kind of remote trying to pair . I think from remote side also need to do something. Issue got fixed after I removed and inserted batteries again but next time not sure

Even I fed up with battery consumption issue thats y i'm using rechargeable batteries

Use alkalines,
but dont buy duracell chota power, leaks
But any solution to disable Bluetooth mode completely? Sometime when I am pressing only blue light blinking twice which kind of feel like remote trying to pair

Hi friends, please use HD stb's remote, it is more user friendly than binge+ remote. You can select audio language also by pressing apps button - audio - select- choose your language - apply. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock