D2h South King Upcoming Days

D2h now add 6 hd days...upcoming days more channel add....d2h only south KING.....
Bro let the channels be added first then do your celebrations.Also It is the responsibility of the DTH to added the demanded channels asap.The Zee South HD channels as well as other south HD channels have been on Airtel and TataSky since the launch days.Do Airtel or TataSky market themselves as the South focussed DTH as Dishtv does for D2H.Then why did TataSky and Airtel add them quickly.They could also wait for d2h to add first as D2H is the South King.I was a subscriber of dishtv and was demanding Zee Telugu HD for more than a year plus other HD channels.They never bothered to add when requested.I am now TataSky user and I have no need to beg for any channels as they are added before request.If D2h or dishtv want to be North or South Kings then they have to add the channels before the Customers requests for them.

Bro let the channels be added first then do your celebrations.Also It is the responsibility of the DTH to added the demanded channels asap.The Zee South HD channels as well as other south HD channels have been on Airtel and TataSky since the launch days.Do Airtel or TataSky market themselves as the South focussed DTH as Dishtv does for D2H.Then why did TataSky and Airtel add them quickly.They could also wait for d2h to add first as D2H is the South King.I was a subscriber of dishtv and was demanding Zee Telugu HD for more than a year plus other HD channels.They never bothered to add when requested.I am now TataSky user and I have no need to beg for any channels as they are added before request.If D2h or dishtv want to be North or South Kings then they have to add the channels before the Customers requests for them.
Wait tomorow night your problem solvr

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock