d2h successfully moved to ST2[New Channels Coming]

arvind-d2h said:
Arsh25 said:
arvind-d2h said:
Vinay said:
@Off-topic: Are you Dino ??? :huh :lol
He works at uplinking center or what? :huh
no he is an expert in spreading false news.

Admin please ban this user he is abusing me. :'(
i am abusing you?dear arvind this is a healthy discussion where we are just sharing news that's all.

Vinay said:
arvind-d2h said:
He works at uplinking center or what? :huh

No friend Arvind, he does not work there, but has many contacts there and provides news much before.

he provides false news,how many of his news has come true ever.

arvind-d2h said:
May be tonight some new channels will be get added.

some time before you are telling we have to wait for 1-2 days ? ?

Hope they add the channels today..............channels test going on.

it's nothing new! everyone is expected new channels and d2h already informed so anyone can make news!

if you don't believe than scan with those tp details in fta stb, you wouldn't find those channels!

Mansher said:
it's nothing new! everyone is expected new channels and d2h already informed so anyone can make news!

if you don't believe than scan with those tp details in fta stb, you wouldn't find those channels!

I don't understand what you saying...If you saying test channels is fake than ask Bapun Raz he also confirmed that news in chat with me on FB

i am not saying channels are fake! i am saying news of migration! these channels are expected to launch since last 1 month so new channels addition is nothing with satellite move! you can also ask d2h nodal too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock