d2h successfully moved to ST2[New Channels Coming]

Mansher said:
i am not saying channels are fake! i am saying news of migration! these channels are expected to launch since last 1 month so new channels addition is nothing with satellite move! you can also ask d2h nodal too

oh......I'm sure migration is done....They are testing 6 HD channel and they didn't have space to add that 6 HD channels before they need to remove 24SD channels to do that if they didn't have space..I'm sure they are not that stupid to remove 24SD channel and make many users sad.When they add any new channels now without removing we can confirm they are on ST2 now so all we can do is wait

Re: RE: d2h successfully moved to ST2[New Channels Coming]

shekhar.hd said:
i think new software will come which will update all stb's.

Yes but no idea when

Sent from Galaxy SII using SwiftKey 3 beta & Tapatalk 2

Re: RE: d2h successfully moved to ST2[New Channels Coming]

shekhar.hd said:
why you are not trying manual update @ ravi teja?

Manual update?

Sent from Galaxy SII using SwiftKey 3 beta & Tapatalk 2

ST2 migration news is TRUE

562904_126161150849627_100003672288271_121623_2092758651_n.jpg

credit to Happy Goyal on FB

Hello... Can anyone tell me how to check the satellite update? and also whats is the code no? how to find our smart card no? pls help.. i need to know abt my hd box...

abhiman07 said:
Hello... Can anyone tell me how to check the satellite update? and also whats is the code no? how to find our smart card no? pls help.. i need to know abt my hd box...

You can find smart card no on the card backside....take it out and see the code......code for satellite management is 4th,6th,8th,10th number on you smart card....enter the code and press green button in remote....and it will scan for satellite update....I did it on my DVR but didn't find update

I had already told about it yesterday but you guys were not listening at me.Now check yourself and i will try to give more infos about it.I will confirm channel addition dates too. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock