• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 20,308
RE: D2H Testing "Harmonic" UHD Channel in HEVC format

good update..

dinesh19 said:
instead of this, they have to concentrate in providing demanding hd and sd channels

Tata sky also in plan of launching UHD set top boxes. As a Tata sky user I don't see any comment from you in that thread saying "Tata Sky should focus on adding missing HD channels". It is good to see that you are caring about D2H customers though you are a tata sky customer :tup

dinesh19 said:
absolutely correct bro

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
NO.. i cant see the Video as my PC Doesnt support , i thats y i am getting only Still pictures in Separate "Active window"

Yes. It could be possible because the necessary codec for playing UHD is not in any PC with default.

dinesh19 said:
even if they provide finals in uhd, is it possible for customers to watch it?

If not for customers, atleast Dhoot family will be able to watch it in UHD

what type this channel it is available on stb 2222??????

akash modi said:
what type this channel it is available on stb 2222??????

No, it is not available on any of the existing D2h STB's

Congratulations d2h...... Going far away from competitors...... Unique services..... :tup :tup

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Please check the 1st post pictures.. there is 2 snaps showing as HEVC . and my last post i have posted the Codec and so i confirmed as UHD .

D2H should provide high demanded HD channels like-PIX :hd,AXN :hd,HBO PREMIUM:hd,FOX LIFE :hd instead of this 4k or what so ever. Not only this but also they must create space for 6-7 HD channels which are coming in near future. Like- SAB :hd, MAX :hd etc..:wall

Sadiq said:
Tata sky also in plan of launching UHD set top boxes. As a Tata sky user I don't see any comment from you in that thread saying "Tata Sky should focus on adding missing HD channels". It is good to see that you are caring about D2H customers though you are a tata sky customer :tup

bro...these two threads are completely different.this is about channel testing.that is about only stbs.it doesnt have any meaning to compare these two?

About my comment in this thread, you had mentioned, is , this channel consumes lots of space in tp.if this channels is not watchable by any customer, then what is the use?supposeif they already provided hevc supported stbs to customers, then this testing is acceptable..

And my comment in ts thread is, they are planning to launch only 4k stbs in future.will stb launch consumes tp space? Thats why i didnt mention there.

I hope u understand well now, if not i cant do anything

dinesh19 said:
bro...these two threads are completely different.this is about channel testing.that is about only stbs.it doesnt have any meaning to compare these two?

About my comment in this thread, you had mentioned, is , this channel consumes lots of space in tp.if this channels is not watchable by any customer, then what is the use?supposeif they already provided hevc supported stbs to customers, then this testing is acceptable..

And my comment in ts thread is, they are planning to launch only 4k stbs in future.will stb launch consumes tp space? Thats why i didnt mention there.

I hope u understand well now, if not i cant do anything

MOD Note: ***Let us not start irrelevant comments****

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock