D2H Testing "Harmonic" UHD Channel in HEVC format-Now removed

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 20,190
RE: D2H Testing "Harmonic" UHD Channel in HEVC format

Please dont spoil this thread by personal comments against each other.. let us keep clean as this is a new era in DTH ..
Hope all understand..

aumnamonarayan said:

bro, Even I am a TS subscriber, it doesn't matter whether TS adds UHD channel or not. I can't afford UHD for next 5 years

But, I am happy that D2h has taken this initiative of launching UHD services. Looks like D2h is now targeting Ultra Rich customers

dinesh19 said:
bro...these two threads are completely different.this is about channel testing.that is about only stbs.it doesnt have any meaning to compare these two?

About my comment in this thread, you had mentioned, is , this channel consumes lots of space in tp.if this channels is not watchable by any customer, then what is the use?supposeif they already provided hevc supported stbs to customers, then this testing is acceptable..

And my comment in ts thread is, they are planning to launch only 4k stbs in future.will stb launch consumes tp space? Thats why i didnt mention there.

I hope u understand well now, if not i cant do anything

I can understand bro...

D2h website is down from yesterday night, may be they are update their site as well.

OK brothers. You don't have to argue with each other. We are using their services, we are not their slaves !

This move from d2h is industry 1st in India this show their commitment to cater to all type of audience and will elevate the brand in the niche market and maintain the edge. Great going D2h

i dont even bother about ts, whether they add channels or not.i dont even find 10 min to watch tv.we brought dth, becausewe have a tv.thats it.
Even if ts testing the uhd channel at present, i also make same comment.because, how many customers will be able to watch this channels.

First they should launch 4k stbs, and then add this channel. Thisis what my entire post meaning

anyone in the forum having UHD TV?

dinesh19 said:
i dont even bother about ts, whether they add channels or not.i dont even find 10 min to watch tv.we brought dth, becausewe have a tv.thats it.
Even if ts testing the uhd channel at present, i also make same comment.because, how many customers will be able to watch this channels.

First they should launch 4k stbs, and then add this channel. Thisis what my entire post meaning

I agree with you bro... I overlooked at that thread....

UHD

3840 pixels × 2160 lines

HD

1920 * 1080 lines

So uhd pixels resolution= 4*hd resolution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock