D2h Testing Sahara Samay Channel

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 8,374
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sahara samay was in d2h but they removed it in july 2010,

rather than deleting the other thread by rahul31 it has only been closed. So does that mean dreamdth supports copy pasters who just copy from other forum and paste here without even crediting the original news breaker? Shame on you.

timkamat said:
rather than deleting the other thread by rahul31 it has only been closed. So does that mean dreamdth supports copy pasters who just copy from other forum and paste here without even crediting the original news breaker? Shame on you.

Yet another fan of other forum, who don't see those MF IM using lots of dup ids to support himself. Posting from one ID and supporting itself through another id. Because of people like you today India is in such condition. Shame on you man. Be a man not @ss f*(kr.

I don't know why these chamcha's visit here, Rahul is a member of that forum also, why they didn't warned or banned him.

Gssran said:
I don't know why these chamcha's visit here, Rahul is a member of that forum also, why they didn't warned or banned him.

He saw posts of his ideals post there, blindly believed and came here to speak out what came to his mind. The reason is simple, they wanted rahul31 to copy paste our info there that's why kept him unbanned and not taken any action.

Testing DoesNOT necessarily mean that they will be added. Correct me if I am wrong.

AsitPaul said:
Testing DoesNOT necessarily mean that they will be added. Correct me if I am wrong.

No, it means channel will be added for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock