2:)LOVE CBS .
3:)HBO DEFINED .
4:)hbo hits .
5:) STAR SPORTS 2 .
6 :) BIG MAGIC OR ZEE ACTION
7:)TV9 MAHARASTRA NEWS .
please show this channels on d2h and please remove this channels like
stsr cj alive ,enter10 , CINEMA TV ,

@gagan and gssaran, I am NOT a blind follower of any forum. I have been an active member with all the forums. Rather than understanding the exact reason of my
outburst, the forum has been targetting me and the other forum. This clearly shows that this forum has no respect to the members and heading in the same way as the erstwhile S*D forum did and reached where it is today. Rahul has copy pasted and still you are supporting him! Let me remind you that even if any member from dreamdth had copy pasted something into other forum, I would have spoken against him in that forum. It is NOT about the forum, but the bad practice of copy pasting. Can you ever show me any useful info posted by Rahul other than copy pasting?

What about that test channel which added in place of prathana bhavan tv?

More news channels on any dth with compare any genere

I am your existing videocond2h customer but TODAY SAYS Third class YOUR SERVICE AND CURRENT CHANNEL ADDTION THIRD CLASS iam not happy your channel addtion best because your are not add Most demanding channel ZEE ACTION,ZEE PERMIER,BIG MAGIC,HBO DEFINE,HBO HITZ,STARSPORTS2 YOUR ARE ONLY POOR AND THIRD CLASS CHANNEL ADDITION JUST LIKE SHAGUN TV,TV24,SIR PLS ADD ZEE ACTION,ZEE PERMIER,BIG MAGIC,HBO DEFINE,HBO HITZ,STARSPORTS2 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU ARE ONLY increased PACKAGE RATE NOT FOR CHANNEL and AAP SE BEST TO AIRTEL HAI JISNE yeh sab channel add kiya hai

@timkamat, You have not seen how that forum admin and old man behaving. Instead of telling them you have came here to fight, if they really wanted their content to remove then why not asked the team. I think that is the proper way to remove copyrighted materials. This forum is not like the forum you are talking about as the team is not B*at's gang or other crap guys. This forum has respect for those who have respect for this forum not for them who speak against the forum behind it. He has posted some valuable posts as well, go through his ID. You should have asked the team for action instead of starting a battle here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock