"Dainik Bhaskar’ Group plans to launch seven regional & a English news channels

RE: "Dainik Bhaskar’ Group plans to launch seven regional & a English news ch...

Anirudha Das said:
dishtv ask carriage fee from rivals not from partner companies like dishtv always first to add Times Network channels, Turner Network channels, MSM network channels so may be this time we see Bhaskar channel first in dishtv :k

Times Network, Tuner Network and MSM is Partner of Dish TV :skd:skd:huh

RE: "Dainik Bhaskar’ Group plans to launch seven regional & a English news ch...

Rushil.D said:
Times Network, Tuner Network and MSM is Partner of Dish TV :skd:skd:huh

I think you take my post in a wrong way :shy

Partner in the sense good relationship :k

Anirudha Das said:
I think you take my post in a wrong way :shy

Partner in the sense good relationship :k

Yeah Bro That I Know Tata Sky Also Have Good Relation Ship With MSM,Tuner, Star and Specially Zee Group :lol

Rushil.D said:
Yeah Bro That I Know Tata Sky Also Have Good Relation Ship With MSM,Tuner, Star and Specially Zee Group :lol

:no Don't say Zee group lots of channels are still left to add in TATA(SKY.

Yugendran21 said:

Yeah Bro Tata Sky Now Adding Every Popular Zee Channel in 2014 till now they add 6 zee channels :eek:hya

Anirudha Das said:
:no Don't say Zee group lots of channels is still left to add in TATA(SKY.

but i think all popular channels which are of zee are now available in tata sky except 2-3 channels

Rushil.D said:
Yeah Bro Tata Sky Now Adding Every Popular Zee Channel in 2014 till now they add 6 zee channels :eek:hya

but Star is a part of Tata Sky right ??? so why isnt dishtv adding star sports 2 and hd channels???

Rushil.D said:
but i think all popular channels which are of zee are now available in tata sky except 2-3 channels

what are those remaining 2-3 channels ??

Yugendran21 said:
what are those remaining 2-3 channels ??

i think that three are zee etc, zing and ten golf

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock