Contributor
Reaction score
Show:- Dance+
Season:- 2nd
Date:- 2 July 2016
Time:- 8pm
Day:- Sat-Sun
Channel:- Star Plus

Dance+ Season 2 On Star Plus (Snapshots)

Dance+ Season 2
Coming Soon
Star Plus and hotstar.

RE: Dance+ Season 2 On Star Plus (Snapshots)

Don't merge my tread in other tread I request! How can someone post without any source :D

RE: Dance+ Season 2 On Star Plus (Snapshots)

And, guys I heartily request to all forum members that if you have any information about this topic or show. Kindly, post here only.
Secondly, I also request that whenever there is news about new show. Make tread in such a way that in future it can be useful.

<show/serial/series NAME> <ON> <CHANNEL/application NAME>

Remember : don't add coming soon. I also make these types of mistakes. I except.

RE: "Dance+ - Season 2" Coming Soon On Star Plus#

Judge:- Same As Season 1

Host:- (Airtel 4G Girl) Sasha Chettri

Source:- SBS ABP News Today

‘4G Girl’, Sasha Chettri, to host a dance reality show?

Earlier, reports about Star Plus’ dance reality show Dance Plus coming back with new mentors – Punit Pathak , Shakti Mohan and Dharmesh Yelande, made news. The latest buzz is that Sasha Chettri, better known as the ‘4G Girl’ will be hosting the show along with Raghav Juyal.

An inside source has informed a web portal, “The channel has approached Sasha Chettri, who is currently the face of a leading telecommunication brand, to co-host the show. Talks are still on with her; however, nothing is confirmed as of now.”

Sasha Chettri has been representing the telecommunication brand for a while now. Her initial days saw her on practically all of the media platforms that exist, to a point that people started hating her. It was as if the brand was hammering it into the minds of their target audience that their brand was the best of all.

Sasha actually got more air time than any Bollywood celebrity and was equally trolled and hated for her annoying omnipresent character.
Unfortunately, Sasha garnered publicity for the wrong reasons and her real talent got ignored.

She is a young and aspiring model. She holds a certificate in Advertising from Xavier Institute of Communications, and is a musician also known as Rickshaw Rani. When she took on the project of becoming the ‘4G Girl’, she didn’t anticipate it to blow so out of proportion. But she has accepted the criticism sportingly.

Let’s see if she manages to change her image as a host, if she gets finalised on Dance Plus!

‘4G Girl’, Sasha Chettri, to host a dance reality show? - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

RE: "Dance+ - Season 2" Coming Soon On Star Plus

Already posted!!
Link Removed

RE: ‘4G Girl’, Sasha Chettri, to host a dance reality show?

Many people already angry for her airtel 4g adverstiment:lol:shy

RE: ‘4G Girl’, Sasha Chettri, to host a dance reality show?

Vicky said:
Many people already angry for her airtel 4g adverstiment:lol:shy

+100:k

"Dance+ - Season 2" Coming Soon On Star Plus

Dance+ Season 2 Coming Soon only On Star Plus & Star Plus HD
ee46f9047656c5a14394dde4df511488.jpg

Back
Top Bottom