DD Channels Free & Full Screen - Why DTH Charges?

Wonder whether Airtel/TS/D2H....are complying with even 50% of the Govt/Trai guidelines/regulations/policies...:angry

As per DTH company own policy, you will be getting pay/fta/dd channels only if you are active subscriber.

As per me Govt Policy trumps over DTH policy..
I am an active DTH customer of Airtel but not getting all the DD channels which as per Government policy is not correct... Doc Provided is a fact and we all know why dth operators are carrying these channels and in full screen... But at package level they are playing with customers as many are not aware of the complete policy.. Pls correct if I'm wrong... :)

DTH company can have their own policy but it has to comply with Govt/Trai guidelines/regulations.

That's what I mean bro...
Government Policies Trumps over DTH Policies anytime..
Airtel/TS/D2H not complying with Government Policies which anyways is illegal and we can mail them the document and ask them to comply with it.. :)

How can we contact Trai ?

DestinyAwaits said:
I have already emailed Airtel with the Doc. will share the outcome of this.. ASAP.. :)

If you mail Trai & tell about Airtel DTH Policy , It's Impect is very Big On Airtel DTH .

Yep! What I understand from the experience I got on the job is never mail the highest level directly it will take more time then usual to close.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock