Good News DD Metro to relaunch soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not those cartoons ...the one we saw in 90s like duck tales, chip and Dale etc

These days cartoons faces are almost same ..no logical story like our indian serial
Those are owned by Disney. Even Doordarshan actually has any intention of doing something for kids content. They can easily order good local cartoons like Krish, Trish and Baltiboy.

Those are owned by Disney. Even Doordarshan actually has any intention of doing something for kids content. They can easily order good local cartoons like Krish, Trish and Baltiboy.
But still they can show those programmes in Hindi right? I mean if they were able to do it back in 90s why not now

But still they can show those programmes in Hindi right? I mean if they were able to do it back in 90s why not now
They can. If you hand it to them. Despite big presence and being mandatory channel. Yet, they don't know how to monetize.

DD should launch a dedicated movies Channel in the form of DD Metro because they are no longer playing Hindi movies on DD National

DD should launch a dedicated movies Channel in the form of DD Metro because they are no longer playing Hindi movies on DD National
Bro they already said DD METRO will be a Movie+Entertainment channel once it launchs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock