Good News DD Metro to relaunch soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to launch any channel from DD, they have already lots of channels and a huge workforce, but tell me when do we watch DD? Once or Twice a Year.

Also, they could not run DD National efficiently, wasting scopes of DD Bharati and DD Retro, then what is the need of New GEC? New babies like Dangal, Shemaroo, and The Q have better audience retention as compared to grandfather DD National.

If anyone does some research about what DD did since the 1990s till date, will find they always lack vision in the 1990s, Were confused in the 2000s and They surrendered in the 2010s, and now in the 2020s instead of moving ahead they still think a Satelite Channel will do some magic for them.
So true.. DD national can be the equivalent to a Dangal tv/Shemaroo umang which r FTA entertainment channel. Lazy govt officials r running DD and they rlacking vision. I also believe that if they charge small bucks for dd channels they can at least be at par with bbc, france 24 etc bcoz India needs an international news and documentary channel just lyk bbc to tell India's point of few. Some people definitely gonna complaint regarding waste of tax payer Money but if dey start charging 4 dd channels dey can make money 2 launch DD intl to compete bbc and also run DD national equivalent to Dangal

So true.. DD national can be the equivalent to a Dangal tv/Shemaroo umang which r FTA entertainment channel. Lazy govt officials r running DD and they rlacking vision. I also believe that if they charge small bucks for dd channels they can at least be at par with bbc, france 24 etc bcoz India needs an international news and documentary channel just lyk bbc to tell India's point of few. Some people definitely gonna complaint regarding waste of tax payer Money but if dey start charging 4 dd channels dey can make money 2 launch DD intl to compete bbc and also run DD national equivalent to Dangal
In UK you need TV licence to watch BBC. If this happens in our country, I'll switch to streaming services, rather than paying a license for watching DD.

Dd retro shows no information on epg from 1st April 2023 12 am.

Last show of dd retro channel will be chitrahar

oeduv7R.jpg

In UK you need TV licence to watch BBC. If this happens in our country, I'll switch to streaming services, rather than paying a license for watching DD.
TV licence is not for just watching BBC but any live tv channel. TV license is needed for watching live streaming too.

Lot's expectations from our members goes in vain.

GEC, Movie Channel, Kids Channel etc.

Doordarshan😁

Lot's expectations from our members goes in vain.

GEC, Movie Channel, Kids Channel etc.

Doordarshan😁
Actually DD not finalized timeline for DD Metro Channel, but our fellow members just assuming it that DD METRO launching on 1st April(Today).

But nothing has been launched Today and DD retro Shutdown due to low viewership... If DD launch DD METRO and start showing Movies , Cartoon and other popular shows then it will be a big HIT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock