DDF Exclusive DD Podhigai has been renamed as DD Tamil and DD Tamil HD launched

After launching DD Tamil SD and HD, BJP touches double-digit vote share in T.N. without support of Dravidian parties. We can expect more HD channels in other southern parts.

Can u please just explain this irrelevant logic.
Exactly...explanation needed....so irrelevant...
I mean people associated with Doordarshan Kendra and people who got jobs in this sector might have voted and encourage others to vote BJP after PM Modi himself inaugurate and launched feeds. Just like it's factor that most Indian armed forces voted for rulling govt.

After launching DD Tamil SD and HD, BJP touches double-digit vote share in T.N. without support of Dravidian parties. We can expect more HD channels in other southern parts.
Ambiguous & Incomprehensible post. State owned public broadcaster revamped and launched HD television channel of podhigai, Would people have voted for particular party for this cause? Such a bad Comprehension. Truly welcomeable decision if they launch more regional HD channels. but your understanding is incorrect.I request you to withdraw your comment
Just like it's factor that most Indian armed forces voted for rulling govt.
It's misleading

What about the launch of DD malayalam HD. Is this launch in last of 2024 or first of 2025

I request you to withdraw your comment
Only time will tell, weather I'm wrong or not but it's always BJP which brings revolutionary changes in public broadcasting. Weather it's about introducing us with DD News, turning DD India a 24 hrs English News channel, revamp of Sansad and bringing it in HD, BSNL and now it's revive packages and what not. Just tell there are plenty of Doordarshan channel why they choose only Tamil for revamp. Because, my friend people see each minor details and only god knows what they voted for.

Only time will tell, weather I'm wrong or not but it's always BJP which brings revolutionary changes in public broadcasting. Weather it's about introducing us with DD News, turning DD India a 24 hrs English News channel, revamp of Sansad and bringing it in HD, BSNL and now it's revive packages and what not. Just tell there are plenty of Doordarshan channel why they choose only Tamil for revamp. Because, my friend people see each minor details and only god knows what they voted for.
Yes, the vote share is increased in TN...

But, you are saying the credit goes to DD Tamil is nothing to do with Politics....Infact, this move got condemned due to the renaming of channel from Podhigai to Tamil...

I have never seen People watching DD Podhigai all these days...

BTW, by giving the credits to This revamp, you are undermining the efforts made by TN BJP President in the last few years...

Only because of him, the vote share Is increased....

Yes, the vote share is increased in TN...

But, you are saying the credit goes to DD Tamil is nothing to do with Politics....Infact, this move got condemned due to the renaming of channel from Podhigai to Tamil...

I have never seen People watching DD Podhigai all these days...

BTW, by giving the credits to This revamp, you are undermining the efforts made by TN BJP President in the last few years...

Only because of him, the vote share Is increased....
Already mentioned people working there might have voted also many reasons are there to vote for favourite candidate.

DD Tamil is nothing to do with Politics....Infact, this move got condemned due to the renaming of channel from Podhigai to Tamil...

I have never seen People watching DD Podhigai all these days..
💯
After launching DD Tamil SD and HD, BJP touches double-digit vote share in T.N
Already mentioned people working there might have voted also many reasons are there to vote for favourite candidate.
Your previous opinion and the current opinion seem to differ. "Also many reasons are there to vote" that's the end of the story.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock