DD Retro | New Channel from Prasar Bharati

After DD RETRO Prasar Bharati should relaunch DD METRO movie channel.
Do you know they used to have FTA movie channel called DD Movie Club (DD3) which was later named as (DDSports).

It's look fishy at that time so I do little research. And found this!!! They might have brought this theme from online?
One hand govt is talking about MakeInIndia on other hand brought theme, packaging, etc from foreign companies?

Last edited:
One hand govt is talking about MakeInIndia on other hand brought theme, packaging, etc from foreign companies?
Most of the graphics packages in India come from foreign countries, especially Argentina. What if the problem if DD also starts to use them? In fact this is simply a stock video; most design firms have prepared dedicated graphics for Indian channels, which DD is not doing.

Yes
You will get in TS soon I hope. You can give them an email. Its a FTA Channel. They must carry it.
Yes bro tata sky needs to add many channels including Dd Retro, Maiboli, MKN news, Lokshahi TV and many more are there

Yes
Yes bro tata sky needs to add many channels including Dd Retro, Maiboli, MKN news, Lokshahi TV and many more are there
This thread is about DD Retro. Hence I am telling it should be added. Moreover, you people will be able to watch old classic shows like Ramayan, Mahabharat, Alif Laila etc. Hope for the best bro.

Yes
This thread is about DD Retro. Hence I am telling it should be added. Moreover, you people will be able to watch old classic shows like Ramayan, Mahabharat, Alif Laila etc. Hope for the best bro.
We are watching that shows already on other channels like ramayan and mahabharat like dd national and bharati so this channel will air the same on going shows now?

Yes
We are watching that shows already on other channels like ramayan and mahabharat like dd national and bharati so this channel will air the same on going shows now?
No. Some other shows are also there. I have a desire. I want them to launch DD Retro HD asap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock