DD Retro | New Channel from Prasar Bharati

No. Some other shows are also there. I have a desire. I want them to launch DD Retro HD asap.
They are not having dd national hd which is very successful channel so how come Dd retro will launch? 🤔 But it should launch as it will have good content unlike other channels

They are not having dd national hd which is very successful channel so how come Dd retro will launch? 🤔 But it should launch as it will have good content unlike other channels
Yes it should launch as I am dying to see Ramayana in HD Version.

Another point is DD being public broadcaster can immediately start HD Channel as they don't require additional permissions.
Yes and with a good content and new channel they may launch HD feed to win audience 😁. I expect always more from Channel network hope they launch HD version and available on all platforms 😁

Yes and with a good content and new channel they may launch HD feed to win audience 😁. I expect always more from Channel network hope they launch HD version and available on all platforms 😁
I am writing to Prasar Bharati for its HD Feed and addition of this channel in all DTHs and Digital Cable TV platforms. Please provide me the email id if you have.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock