DD Yadagiri

RE: Dd Saptagiri named as DD Yadagiri

why cant you continue in old thread?first know yourself what you are posting and then fight with others..

I don't know the old thread. Why should. I,search if I have proper update

you cant create a new thread for every small update.its against rules.it seems you are arrogant minded.

mods..look at him..

dinesh19 said:
you cant create a new thread for every small update.its against rules.it seems you are arrogant minded.

mods..look at him..

Hi All,
Just to clear from my self.
DD Saptagiri channel is converted in to 2 channels ( DD Yadagiri & DD Saptagiri ) as per my knowledge this is a news under general section as this is not internal to any private dish operator.
I posted the same in “General DTH News & Updates” ( tell me if I am wrong ), there is no point in pointing out me if someone posted this on other section and asking me to update thread. If the first person had posted it on wrong thread and asking others to follow the old thread to avoid spamming is wrong.
Move the old thread to “General DTH News & Updates” or merge that thread to my thread.
By the way dinesh19 @ Do you want me show several threads running on same info., if u r free please merge all the threads which are existing in the forum, them come to me
Seniority is a position, its not a POWER

Satya_3000 said:
Hi All,
Just to clear from my self.
DD Saptagiri channel is converted in to 2 channels ( DD Yadagiri & DD Saptagiri ) as per my knowledge this is a news under general section as this is not internal to any private dish operator.
I posted the same in “General DTH News & Updates” ( tell me if I am wrong ), there is no point in pointing out me if someone posted this on other section and asking me to update thread. If the first person had posted it on wrong thread and asking others to follow the old thread to avoid spamming is wrong.
Move the old thread to “General DTH News & Updates” or merge that thread to my thread.
By the way dinesh19 @ Do you want me show several threads running on same info., if u r free please merge all the threads which are existing in the forum, them come to me
Seniority is a position, its not a POWER

Agreed. But at the same time Dinesh bro also cannot be blamed. Both are right. Better stop quarreling & mods please merge both the threads in proper section. Thank You. :)

what is the proper section for this thread?
is it only dishtv or dd free dish tv update?

deepu darling said:
what is the proper section for this thread?
is it only dishtv or dd free dish tv update?

Hi..

It should be under "“General DTH News & Updates” as its a Government Channel

Satya_3000 said:
Hi..

satya bro but i think it should be under tv channels section because dd sapthagiri renamed as dd yadagiri and dd launched another telugu channel as dd sapthagiri.(changed by the broadcaster end)

Satya_3000 said:
Hi..

first you should know meaning of dth and channels..dd saptagiri is a channel.so it should be come under tv channel section.its not related to dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock