Breaking DDF launches DreamDTH News section - Unleash your professional writing skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JollyLNB @Abhinav842 @Sparker0i Tired of waiting to get your articles approved. Wanna kill the mods for delays in the approval. We hear it. We are thankful for the contribution from three of you so far. As a token of appreciation, the restriction to wait for approval has been removed for all three of you. From now on you can publish your articles yourself without the need for a mods approval. This also means that your responsibility gets bigger. Please make sure that the articles are of good quality and error free before you hit the publish button.

Last edited:
@JollyLNB @Abhinav842 @Sparker0i Tired of waiting to get your articles approved. Wanna kill the mods for delays in the approval. We hear it. We are thankful for the contribution from three of you so far. As a token of appreciation, the restriction to wait for approval has been removed for all three of you. From now on you can publish your articles yourself without the need for an mods approval. This also means that your responsibility gets bigger. Please make sure that the articles are of good quality and error free before you hit the publish button.
Big news Bro. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart 😍😍😍😍😍

If it is possible can you change Tag colors of Airtel, Dish TV and D2H in DTH News articles to look similar to their logo.

Airtel #e60000
D2h #9933ff
Dish TV #ff6600

Just noticed that @DjAndaman has the tag Article Writers, other than Dream Shine, Expert etc.. @Bapun Raz bro did you create a new tag?
Our Article Writer tag is not visible because we already have tags like Dream Shine or Dream Expert. DjAndaman was just a registered membered without any tag, so after joining our group that tag is visible for him.

If I am wrong correct me @Bapun Raz bro.

@JollyLNB bro, you were going to make announcement regarding article writers group..
I have actually reversed my decision. I'll tell more about it shortly.
Posting here instead of the article writers’ forum, as (a) the forum is visible to only article writers, not everyone, and (b) this is a personal post and may not be suitable there.

As my profile says, I am a university student studying in Singapore. My second year has started and I am naturally getting into the university grind. Therefore, while I browse DDF for a little time every day, I cannot give that much time to it as before.

I have been seeing our SMOD @Basil committedly and dedicatedly produce article after article almost every day, even for less interesting news like a TV network’s quarterly results or a TDSAT case. Not to mention our valuable article writer @Abhinav842 who has, of late, been writing more than before. I was feeling disheartened that I could not find topics to write articles on regularly, as these were mostly being covered by these two as well as other writers as @Sparker0i. Since one of the conditions of being in the group is writing articles at least once in a while, and fearing that I might not be able to do so, I was actually considering leaving the article writers’ group.

However, I have changed my mind and I have decided to stay on with the article writers’ group. Only that I may not be able to write as much as you all, as I am a student first; I can only chip in every now and then. That said, I greatly admire all the writers (including our recently-joined member @DjAndaman) for the work you have been doing diligently, especially @Basil as he has practically turned into a journalist for DDF.

Last edited:
I was feeling disheartened that I could not find topics to write articles on regularly, as these were mostly being covered by these two as well as other writers as @Sparker0i. Since one of the conditions of being in the group is writing articles at least once in a while, and fearing that I might not be able to do so, I was actually considering leaving the article writers’ group.
Even I will not be able to write articles for like 2 months for now, as I am busy with office work for now. So I have paused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock