• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 6,506
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our article on Google page πŸ˜πŸ‘
9xzS3xJ.png

Congrats @Abhinav842 Brother for the Color Change Attributes on Your Name with a New Tag "DreamDth Columnist".
Loving Your Articles with other Columnists on this Forum as Well.
Cheers Brother......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’š
It's a teamwork, Credit goes to our lovely team and all forum members for their support πŸ‘πŸ»

It's a teamwork, Credit goes to our lovely team and all forum members for their support πŸ‘πŸ»
Absolutely @Abhinav842 Brother. No doubt that without the Excellent Support from Wonderful Management and Team Members No One can achieve these Milestones in any Sections of DDF.
Again Congratulations to Every Columnists for their Deserved Achievement.
Cheers DDF.

Absolutely @Abhinav842 Brother. No doubt that without the Excellent Support from Wonderful Management and Team Members No One can achieve these Milestones in any Sections of DDF.
Again Congratulations to Every Columnists for their Deserved Achievement.
Cheers DDF.
An excellent move from the team, though those authors who are not staff members (like me and @Abhinav842) do not have their designations (like Dream Shine, Pro and Expert) listed. Hopefully this will be added.

Also, I think the tag colour should be changed from grey as it is used for banned members.

Congratulations to everyone in the authors group, especially Abhinav as he is the biggest contributor not from the team.

An excellent move from the team, though those authors who are not staff members (like me and @Abhinav842) do not have their designations (like Dream Shine, Pro and Expert) listed. Hopefully this will be added.
Thanks for the appreciation.

But, multiple tags for one user is suggested at XF community forums but they never added it. So likely not adding in the coming future also. You are currently still with Expert tag but it won't be shown since Columnist tag has higher usergroup weight set than other groups.

Initially we thought of modifying your current user titles (not tags) which @Basil bro did for himself. It was easy peasy trick but a noticeable color and tag @mmadhankumar bro suggested it later so did it. We wanted to distinguish between news column writers from rest of the DDF members.

Also, I think the tag colour should be changed from grey as it is used for banned members.
Banned members don't have dark brown as their colors, it is black/grey instead and also having a strikeout symbol. Your tag is a lot different comparing to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock