DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 742,143
Sony India should follow international trend.

nqUBi7d.jpg
Sony LIV changed lol. Others still not

Do you really think hotstar name will survive?. I personally think Disney will take over premium channel and administrator it under Disney brand to attract local audience towards the brand and content they create. ABC or marvel audience also connect the content they watch with Disney. Whereas 60%+ audience who watch Star network doesn't even know what Disney is? How will it help the company to build it's film empire. ? Disney not only operates channels in India it also has interest in movies , production and streaming line.
It's Disney+ Hotstar now. The logo needs a redesign though.

With the recent Warner Discovery Merger, I was looking at what would a new logo package for their respective channels in India look like?
That’s OK. Always aim to contribute something valuable to the discussion. Look at the Zee TV rebrand thread. :tup:

My redesign for all Indian channels post Warner Discovery Merger. I have envisioned a brand logos in the top, and in the left are box logos (mostly Warner). I used nearly the same template for them and Bebas Nueve. Second side I have Discovery except TLC. Most in Bangers, Discovery Channel in Open Sans Light, Eurosport in Bebas Nueve and I can't remember the kids one. All graphic packages next, after the packages I'll do the new streaming service (Discovery Max)

My redesign for all Indian channels post Warner Discovery Merger. I have envisioned a brand logos in the top, and in the left are box logos (mostly Warner). I used nearly the same template for them and Bebas Nueve. Second side I have Discovery except TLC. Most in Bangers, Discovery Channel in Open Sans Light, Eurosport in Bebas Nueve and I can't remember the kids one. All graphic packages next, after the packages I'll do the new streaming service (Discovery Max)

jzDByBZ.png

Zee Tv Logo not changing Only Logo Colour n Graphic package changing as per news . Also the revamp is delayed till June End .

Today, the graphics package for POGO.

General look:
fDiuDp4.png

Countdown timer. Also black and white for show not showing.

LZPs52g.png

Here is the show promo:
KQe5b57.png

And retro-inspired sponsor screen.
6HEZyqP.png

Hope this is good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock