DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 739,663
I agree. That was something unique instead of whole logo change to circle they should've changed the theme and tried to improve existing logo.
However, the current logo scheme has brought consistency to not only the TV channels but also other properties of Zee. Some of the pre-2017 logos were not professional to look at, in my opinion, and should have been better designed. The current logos are much neater. For example, compare these two logos of Zee Music Company.

C7dMdyF.png

Copy-pasting the graphics package of Zee TV across multiple channels was certainly not good though. However, because of this, the South GECs (especially Zee Telugu) finally gained a proper graphics package, instead of having no graphics or identity like Gemini and ETV.

Rather than circle logo...I loved the Z logo style....
Z logo was criticized because it looked like a 2. But personally I liked it with that flower type graphics emerging to Z.
However it was btr than a circle & copy paste graphics everywhere
Even tagline surely needs a change. Older ones where far better

YV5sKq6.png

Star plus pink version
Wow they should use this if changing color, red color doesn't look good.
Star Suvarna
I7HhIRB.png
weeJMxp.png
star plus
A8ISCpl.png
star sports
GK5JE5v.png
star sports kannada
vJYOL0x.png
Logos are black and white which doesn't look good for TV channels (excluding sports) & if you would have added colors in those STAR word it would look more better.

Wow they should use this if changing color, red color doesn't look good.
Red is followed from 2010 revamp of Star Plus
Now it's 10+ years continuosly seeing red but it seems they don't want any other color.

DDF members any other color suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock