DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,834
  • Views: Views 747,911
So As Viacom is a dead brand now. Viacom18 can use the name and rebrand themselves as Viacom
o7YjIST.jpg

Zee Telugu logo similar to Sony
dQvc7aG.jpg

sQDkpdf.jpg

CZRDC2l.jpg

Hope everyone will like the Zee version
Even Sony & Zee will 99% not introduce such rebrands, this creativity looks amazing. Its better than current Zee logo. The existing logo of Zee posses neatness and descipline but it lacks attractiveness/glamour.
One thought from me : Just mirror the box, the wave line direction will change such that it can imply 'Z'. Currently it denote 'S'.

Even Sony & Zee will 99% not introduce such rebrands, this creativity looks amazing. Its better than current Zee logo. The existing logo of Zee posses neatness and descipline but it lacks attractiveness/glamour.
One thought from me : Just mirror the box, the wave line direction will change such that it can imply 'Z'. Currently it denote 'S'
Yes mirroring the box will make it look like Z and also kind of uniformity across whole Sony zee network.

One thought from me : Just mirror the box, the wave line direction will change such that it can imply 'Z'. Currently it denote 'S'.
Nice thought. 👌🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock