DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,824
  • Views: Views 725,708
#badalavaneyabelaku
Source

cFlYIpO.png
tbf0czR.png
0BUi0vc.png

Last edited:
Here is an idea for the Jaya channels. The two-leaves symbol turns into the letter J and is repeated to show the concept of growth. J Movie becomes Jaya Movies, Jaya Plus becomes Jaya News, along with a new kids’ channel called Jaya Kuttigal, while Jaya Max remains as such. Each channel has its own colours. Jaya Max and Jaya Movies get HD versions as well, similar to Sun Music HD and KTV HD.

Edit: Image was not attaching properly.

I4C8f6r.png

Last edited:
Here is an idea for the Jaya channels. The two-leaves symbol turns into the letter J and is repeated to show the concept of growth. J Movie becomes Jaya Movies, Jaya Plus becomes Jaya News, along with a new kids’ channel called Jaya Kuttigal, while Jaya Max remains as such. Each channel has its own colours. Jaya Max and Jaya Movies get HD versions as well, similar to Sun Music HD and KTV HD.

I4C8f6r.png
Super I like it personal...

I4C8f6r.png
Excellent Jolly Bro. Very sleek and contemporary.

Although I understand one word of the tagline - unmai - which means truth. What do the other two (Uruthi and uyarvarai) mean?

Excellent Jolly Bro. Very sleek and contemporary.

Although I understand one word of the tagline - unmai - which means truth. What do the other two (Uruthi and uyarvarai) mean?
Uruthi means ‘strength’ or ‘firmness’, while uyarvarai roughly means ‘above all’ or ‘upwards’. Two of the recent promos of Star Vijay’s rebrand showed the words uruthi and urchagam. I am not that good in Tamil; experts are free to correct me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock