DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,824
  • Views: Views 725,785
Colors tv
Colors kannada logo idea 💡
1HMYpoO.jpg

WcMBgc8.jpg

Peacock concept is still not seen anywhere. That C feels like CI of Infinity.👏👏 But caption could be in kannada ☺️
Can you say which app ur using?
The NBC logo in America looks like a peacock. If you look at the logo of CNBC TV18 it looks exactly like the NBC logo.

A render for ‘PTC Punjabi now available in HD’. Other graphics for PTC channels coming up shortly.

Translations: Simran Studio, back in 01:35.

Zindagi de har rang, hun HD vich upalabdh — Every colour of life, now available in HD.

Aapne DTH jaa cable operator naal sampark karo — Contact your DTH or cable operator.

Channel numbers on DTH platforms are based on existing LCNs of PTC Punjabi SD. TP: before 1906, Dish: before 1357, d2h: before 1154, Airtel: after 553. Fastway’s LCN is my own idea.

sP2koRO.png

PTC Punjabi graphics:

1. Reality show closing credits: Amul Voice of Punjab Chhota Champ 7.

iW9QKf1.png

2. Serial Coming up next: Mirza Sahiba Di Hate Story. (Picture taken from a Zee Punjabi serial promo, Sanjha Sufna.)

8SwnSGI.jpg

3. World TV Premiere: Beautiful Billo. (This was premiered on Zee Punjabi.)

I4RQ2lf.jpg

PTC Punjabi graphics:

1. Reality show closing credits: Amul Voice of Punjab Chhota Champ 7.

iW9QKf1.png

2. Serial Coming up next: Mirza Sahiba Di Hate Story. (Picture taken from a Zee Punjabi serial promo, Sanjha Sufna.)

8SwnSGI.jpg

3. World TV Premiere: Beautiful Billo. (This was premiered on Zee Punjabi.)

I4RQ2lf.jpg
That looks really different. Majority of Punjabi channels use English instead of Gurmukhi. This one is unique. All Gurmukhi script with little English mixed.

That looks really different. Majority of Punjabi channels use English instead of Gurmukhi. This one is unique. All Gurmukhi script with little English mixed.
Zee Punjabi also uses both Gurmukhi and English. Its graphics are much better than PTC Punjabi, and use the Volte font that was later introduced by Tata Play. PTC Network on the whole is more like ETV in the sense that it doesn’t really care about graphics. That is why I want to design the PTC channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock