DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 738,590
My previous attempt to design the Sony network logos was not well received as they were inconsistent. But my Times network logos were liked by everyone. With that in mind, I have an idea for the Sun network. Hope you like it and if not, please tell why so that I can modify it.*

oYYsU4M.png

*It may look like Osun TV, OKTV, Ogemini TV, etc. Please tell if this is a problem.

My previous attempt to design the Sony network logos was not well received as they were inconsistent. But my Times network logos were liked by everyone. With that in mind, I have an idea for the Sun network. Hope you like it and if not, please tell why so that I can modify it.*

oYYsU4M.png

*It may look like Osun TV, OKTV, Ogemini TV, etc. Please tell if this is a problem.
Try it in local languages

oYYsU4M.png

Sample graphics for Gemini TV. Note that normally Gemini and Star Maa have colourful top and bottom bars for movie premieres, but I have made them black with minimalist graphics so that they are more similar to what is used by Hindi channels.

Also I feel the colour combination is similar to Star Gold but the colours used in a sun have to be yellow, red and orange only.

N0eEb7u.png

P.S. @Aksgr bro, please tell me which software you are using. I used Paint 3D but it is not enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock