Deepti Naval to enter Mukti Bandhan in Maha episode

Napster

Registered
Reaction score
Mukti Bandhan on Colors will have a Maha episode on June 11 as Deepti Naval will enter the show as Chandraprabha.

A source says, “There will be a Maha episode this Saturday as Deepti Naval enters as Chandraprabha. As of now the back story is that Chandraprabha is Bhavanji Bha’s daughter and Devki’s mother but not many know that she is also I M Virani’s ex-lover. Chandraprabha had met with a car accident some years ago and her family believes that they had lost her in the accident but she is still alive.

“In the Maha episode the entire family will meet up for Chandraprabha’s Shraddh and soon after I M Virani will leave for some work. Enroute he will spot Chandraprabha. She will be part of a Jain procession as she has become a sadhvi (saint) and he will notice her amongst the group of sadhvis.

“On the other hand I M Virani’s sons will unknowingly go against him by helping Devki and Manhar fight the case plotted against them. As Vaibhav has stood up for his wife Devki but there is nobody to help Manhar as his bank accounts have been frozen. Hence Siddharth will lend him money to hire a good lawyer to fight his case.”

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yashwanth05852 Enter 10 movies EPG updated on d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
DreamDTH.com Article ZEE Live’s Supermoon Live to Home is all set to enter the International Arena DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article IN10 Media set to enter Bhojpuri market with Filamchi DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Viacom18 set to enter Bhojpuri market with BDM Bhojpuri; might rename it as Rishtey Bhojpuri DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Anup Tiwari DTH Updates Freedom enter and sports hd pack launched Airtel Digital TV HD 16
Basil Article TDSAT directs Antrix and Independent TV to enter negotiations to resume signals DreamDTH Articles Discussions 5
DreamFan Good News DD India will be available in Korea now; Korean channel KBS World will enter in India in returns DD Free Dish 22
amty CBS Corp co-owned Smithsonian Networks plans to enter Indian market TV Channels News 10
S Tata Sky, Netflix enter into strategic partnership Tata Sky 29
S Breaking Viacom18 plans to enter new regional markets, deepen presence in existing ones TV Channels News 59
Basil Breaking TDSAT directs Asianet Satellite Communication Ltd to enter into written interconnect agreement with Star India Pvt Ltd. in 30 days Digital Cable TV 13
S Breaking Discovery Communications Plans To Enter FTA Market TV Channels News 5
DreamFan Breaking Sun TV to enter Marathi & Bengali regions by next financial year TV Channels News 107
Amit1079 Breaking ZEEL to enter into fixed fee deals with DPOs till TRAI tariff order is implemented Dish TV 1
RamBahal71 Discussion Why star not enter in punjabi market like music genre? TV Channels News 4
S Viacom18 & v6 news plans to enter In telugu GEC with colors telugu & V6 TV Channels News 14
hike Good News Barun Sobti to enter in 'Ishqbaaaz' for promoting he's upcoming show 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' TV Shows & Programs 0
R ‘Dangal’ first Indian film to enter world’s top 10 weekly earners Bollywood 1
S Solid 6141 box help who enter Powervu keys Please explain help menu details for me Satellite Channels Updates 8
S Solid 6141 box help who enter powervu keys please explain STB & Satellite TV Equipments 2
SarfaRaZ Viacom18 to enter Tamil market with launch of Colors Tamil in Q4 of 2017 TV Channels News 261
Basil ‘I was not allowed to enter my own studio at Times Now’: Arnab Goswami TV Channels News 2
S BARC Week 45: Zoom, VH1, Channel V, Music India and 9XO enter the chart TV Channels News 5
Sourabhs20 West Indies cricketer Dwayne Bravo to enter Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 9 soon TV Shows & Programs 9
hike Pearl V Puri to enter Nagarjun (Snaps) TV Shows & Programs 0