Demand for 'Neo Prime'

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,491
Re: RE: Demand for 'Neo Prime'

Tousif said:
Tatasky cheating with us. I am subscriber mega anual pack. But neo prime & neo sports removed from tarasky. We hope ts added before asia cup

For that TS has refunded the price of two Neo channels to you according to trai regulations as they didn't added two sports channels. So no cheating.

Ya, I think TS CEO Harit Nagpal had said that refund will be given if customers demands for it.

dipayan said:
For that TS has refunded the price of two Neo channels to you according to trai regulations as they didn't added two sports channels. So no cheating.

We can't legally sue them for term and condition "any channels can be removed without prior notice".

Similar thing happened with us when airtel removed ess hd last year,then they refunded some amount.But it isn't fair.We buy a particular dth looking at the channel list,but they remove according to their own and refund few rupees.If they are so honest why they don't take their stb with full refund.:p

No offence to TS.it applies to all 7dths.Cheaters.:-/

Our Problems Will be Resolve Only After Launch of DTH Portability

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock