• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,489

IndiaN

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Next Two Cricket Series (India Tour of Newzealand & Asia Cup) is Going to Telecast on 'Neo Prime'

So We Should Demand it in Large Numbers by Calling/Mailing to Tata Sky

Prashanta said:
Next Two Cricket Series (India Tour of Newzealand & Asia Cup) is Going to Telecast on 'Neo Prime'

Probably no chance.

For cricket,i will recommend dd national rather than neo prime.;)

No Test Matches & Other Team Matches of Asia Cup on DD

Hope So before Series TataSky may add both Neo Prime & Sports :)

Prashanta said:

Sending emails to TS CEO will have more effect than juch emailing cc...:hello

Fist day of 2014 and a new world record of fastest ODI hundred in just 36 balls by NZ batsman :eek:hya:clap and because of greatness of TS we are unable to see this match:angry:wall:angry. The question remains how many great game like this we will miss in future because of TS.

no use,called the customer care regarding neo prime,told that india new zealand series would be missed,the executive said that there is no chance in near future for neo on tata sky and they cant do anything if series wont be broadcasted on tatasky.............

before DTH sevices..these problems that the sports channel showing some matches being made off air was with the cable operators.......wats the use of such a costly dth that we cant watch the channels for which we had subscribed in beginning

Tatasky cheating with us. I am subscriber mega anual pack. But neo prime & neo sports removed from tarasky. We hope ts added before asia cup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock