Dhamaal TV Revamped

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,741

Shark

Reaction score
Dhamaal TV - A recently relaunched Hindi General Entertainment Channel from Sri Adhikari Brothers Group, is now revamped with new logo and shows line-up.
This channel was relaunched on 5th April 2024.
New shows line-up:
Comedy Circus - 06:30PM
Mere Sai - 07:30PM
Ramayan - 08:00PM
Mata ki Chowki - 09:00PM
Crime Patrol - 09:30PM
Upcoming Original Show:
A New original shows coming soon on Dhamaal
Name: Jai Shree Ram
Logo Change: Colour of logo also changed today. Recent logo available in Red Colour but now available in Blue

Yesterday they updated logo and today graphics package also updated. Previous graphics was good and current graphics are also good. I think one of the best graphics among channels available on DD Free Dish. Now they need to focus on content.

Graphics

Dhamaal promo graphics

Countdown Graphics

Show Promo Graphics

Dhamaal Channel Logo Graphics

Yesterday they updated logo and today graphics package also updated. Previous graphics was good and current graphics are also good. I think one of the best graphics among channels available on DD Free Dish. Now they need to focus on content.

Graphics

Dhamaal promo graphics

Countdown Graphics

Show Promo Graphics

Dhamaal Channel Logo Graphics
Promo of any original shows? As you mentioned that a new show coming soon.

Logo and graphic colour are more inspired from Big Magic.

They should've bought Star Bharat show instead, many are waiting to watch those remaining episodes of Star Bharat shows.

BTW this logo at #1 in below thread and these looks more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock