Breaking Zee TV Revamped

An improvement but the logo is still in the wrong corner. All Zee channels are supposed to use only the top left corner. Still, Zee TV’s graphics were getting stale and outdated, so this refresh was important. But I’m not happy with the logo positioning.

Zee bangla will be next to dawn zee tv look
Personal feel when dadagiri season 10 show premiere
Probably it will be Zee Tamil , Kannada , Keralam and then Bangla. The Orange petal background will be applied to channels with Orange Colour logos and then other channels. Zee Bangla will get red petal background for sure .

Probably it will be Zee Tamil , Kannada , Keralam and then Bangla. The Orange petal background will be applied to channels with Orange Colour logos and then other channels. Zee Bangla will get red petal background for sure .
Good guess. I think the Zee Cinema channels (Cinema, Thirai, Cinemalu, Picchar) might be next to introduce a new common graphics scheme.
Interestingly, exactly 6 years ago today, Life OK rebranded to Star Bharat.

Good guess. I think the Zee Cinema channels (Cinema, Thirai, Cinemalu, Picchar) might be next to introduce a new common graphics scheme.
Interestingly, exactly 6 years ago today, Life OK rebranded to Star Bharat.
I also think that & Flix , Prive , Zee Cafe might be introduced to same graphics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock