"Dharisana" a religious channel started from IS17@66°E

Not sure why utham'a thread closed asking him to check for existing thread though he posted few days before this thread...

I think it was said to check threads bfore posting bcoz of his another thread regarding testing of prajavani and Bhaskar News threads[yesterday he created] which is removed now..

Re: RE: "Dharisana" a religious channel started from IS17@66°E

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I think it was said to check threads bfore posting bcoz of his another thread regarding testing of prajavani and Bhaskar News threads[yesterday he created] which is removed now..

I am talking about this thread.

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?pid=1126231187#pid1126231187

Sadiq said:
I am talking about this thread.

I am also told about the post of shawl in that thread itself. As the new thread i mentioned was removed shawl informed in that thread .. in the new thread utham posted the same info which was posted a month ago in DDF ..thats y shawl told him to check bfore posting new one..

Yeah... actually bhaskaran news thread was removed, so just replied on dharisan news thread.. to check for existing threads. :shy

But, now that thread is opened... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock