Shemaroo Entertainment, Videocon d2h launch religious channel

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 4,888
D2h is wasting tp space with these kind of home developed channels..
Which means they have no agreement in place with other pending and upcoming channels..

D2h is going down on the same path as Reliance Digital TV went..

Videocon-d2h-darshan.jpg

What is D2h doing these days,even ADTV which is not having much space is trying to add HD channels somehow and I am sure once they get the confirmation about SES 9 launched successfully,they'll start adding channels continously,but D2h is having enough space to stay in competition,they should be having more than 45 HD channels till now
Hoping that they are planning for bulk HD addition near Christmas or New Year :s :(

This is what the appointment of a new independent director, Geetanjali Kirloskar, has brought to d2h. Mrs. Kirloskar has experience in the field of marketing, advertising and branding. Her experience is clearly showing, firstly Skoda D2h Hollywood HD and now Shemaroo d2h Darshan.

Next we will probably see Naaptol d2h Bollywood, Pan Parag d2h Tollywood, Cadbury d2h Kids etc kind of non sensical home-developed channels.

I don't see any hope of further addition of HD channels with this new director in charge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock