Good News Dhinchaak rebranded as Goldmines Movies (logo changed)

mcJYRJ4.jpg

Is both channels playing same movie or different ???

I think Dhinchaak and Dhinchaak 2 will b renamed Goldmines Movies and Hindi respectively. Goldmines Bhojpuri will b a new channel. Previously too we have seen broadcasters testing feed in similar way before replacing it with a current channel.
Having Goldmines branding is good as it has good recall value among people as well many people will discover Goldmines Telefilms thru this approach
Exactly what has happened here.

GoldmineS movieS
That S letter at both word's end doesn't sounds good

I actually like this name over cheap sounding one. Anyhow not rebranding on premiere of Pushpa shows either they are clueless or lazy. They are banking on what big players model of dumping anything from South they can on our screens with no efforts of promotion. Anyhow they need to work on a HD Channel soon. Or atleast rent out the library to existing HD channels.

Well Pushpa was originally scheduled to premiere on 27th march but was pre- poned due to IPL, so they must b planning to rebrand a day before that but change in premiere date would have led to this scenario. Maybe final preparation for rebranding was not in place on 19th march.

Also could b that they knowingly kept rebranding date little apart from movie premiere so that people do not get confused as they might b knowing about Premiere of Pushpa on Dhinchaak but tune in and see a different channel though i feel this reason is less likely.

About promoting films, sure Goldmines needs to do lot better and curate good content on their channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock