Dhinchaak will have 250 movies exclusive library by December: Manish Shah, Director, Goldmines Telefilms

B4U lot better if bollywood movies r ur favourite. Dhinchak primarily airing dubbed south indian, just 1 advantage of including some dubbed hollywood movies in schedule otherwise this ch is not that good... Even pic, audio quality is poor
Yes b4u is better than dhinchaak., but both are acceptable, dhinchaak premierd most of the flop or A rated bollywood movies.
But in b4u there are limited number of movies

Last edited:
B4U lot better if bollywood movies r ur favourite. Dhinchak primarily airing dubbed south indian, just 1 advantage of including some dubbed hollywood movies in schedule otherwise this ch is not that good... Even pic, audio quality is poor
Not agree with you. I am a DD Free Dish user. Rating of movies channel available on DD Free Dish by my side.
Dhinchaak ((10 🌟))
Rishtey Cineplex ((7 🌟))
Zee anmol cinema ((7 🌟))
B4U kadak ((5 🌟))
Enterr10 ((4.5 🌟))
Maha movie ((3.5 🌟))
Surya cinema ((3 🌟))
B4U movies, Manoranjan TV, Abzy movies/Cool, ((1 🌟))
Movie Plus ((0.5 🌟))

I
I disagree with you because dhinchaak premiered bollywood movies like - Kalank, A gentleman,mission istanbul, blue, dirty picture, badhaai ho, raaz reboot, mohenjo daro.Also showing hollywood dubbed and good south indian dubbed movies.. Total entertainer.. B4u have only baadshah and don2.. Nothing else.. So you can't compare b4u with dhinchaak

I

I disagree with you because dhinchaak premiered bollywood movies like - Kalank, A gentleman,mission istanbul, blue, dirty picture, badhaai ho, raaz reboot, mohenjo daro.Also showing hollywood dubbed and good south indian dubbed movies.. Total entertainer.. B4u have only baadshah and don2.. Nothing else.. So you can't compare b4u with dhinchaak

Are u watching b4u in last 2 months.... Even before that they aired many diff new or old bollywood movies apart from dubbed cinema. Dhinchaak has very poor pic, audio quality and offers just select dubbed hollywood films as a plus point. I stand by my statement that b4u lot better and improved a lot interms of range of films available since entry of Z Anmol Cinema on Free Dish

I stand by my statement that b4u lot better and improved a lot interms of range of films available since entry of Z Anmol Cinema on Free Dish
You mean B4U Movies or B4U Kadak? Is there some difference between the two libraries?

B
Based on content shown on both chs, Kadak has more latest and varied stuff while B4U Movies airs more older bollywood content. Both chs have added much more titles in its schedule over last few months
For your information, i checkout b4u for years and after kadak launch also too.. B4U kadak on their launch time they said they would premiere new movies every month.. Now there is no sign of it.. And there is no such latest and varied stuff in kadak or b4u.. Same movie in kadak and b4u movies in a week ..pixelation of dhinchaak is also good, but not as kadak..while premiering new movies,,clarity is good

B

For your information, i checkout b4u for years and after kadak launch also too.. B4U kadak on their launch time they said they would premiere new movies every month.. Now there is no sign of it.. And there is no such latest and varied stuff in kadak or b4u.. Same movie in kadak and b4u movies in a week ..pixelation of dhinchaak is also good, but not as kadak..while premiering new movies,,clarity is good

Then buddy watch b4u chs little more closely, they do play movies released between 2010 to 2017 or 18 too. Also they air so many nice bollywood films from all eras, all by sourcing it thru 2nd output deal with sister brand eros and syndication agreement with zee. Repetition was major issue few months back but now it is lot reduced and being a FTA ch they r doing gr8 job. Dhinchaak for me is not showing good content and pic/audio is inferior

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock