Dhoom Cineama Renamed

good news. i was seeing the add that planet m coming soon. i thought to be a new bengali music channel from rose valley group.

Greatachiever said:
good news. i was seeing the add that planet m coming soon. i thought to be a new bengali music channel from rose valley group.

Whats you Mean?

Shivraj said:
Greatachiever said:

Whats you Mean?

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

i was seeing the add that planet m coming soon. i thought to be a new bengali music channel from rose valley group.

Dhoom Music will also be renamed soon as Planet M Music Channel.

I Am confuse all planet M Cinema Lunch but Where Dhoom Cinema.

Dhoom Cinema had been renamed as Planet M Cinema as rose valley ent group had sold it to Planet M Group.

This Planet M Cinema is the worst of kind. it only shows telebrands most of the time and not showing old bengali classic movies which used to show on dhoom cinema.

i missed dhoom cinema a lot.

bro, Dhoom cinema is totally different. And it is available on insat 4a with dhoom cinema logo. This ttc channel is also available. They r different contains. As im getting both channels from Insat4A c band.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock